Wednesday 21 September 2011

Pectoral Sandpiper.

A mid morning call from Rob Mitchell saying that while he was watching a Grey Phalarope this Pec Sand appeared and showing at point blank! With good light I decided to leave straight away.




I was in the middle of a job and on my way to a builders merchants, needed to go home get camera, then drive the 40 mimutes, rush the half hour walk, relocate the bird (which I almost stepped on) spend half hour with the Pec and Grey Phalarope, then quickly rush back to work. Phew!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a lovely Pectoral Sandpiper, you did it, caught it very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like birds the most. Your pictures are wonderful!
    A stunning detail I don't see so often!
    Greetings Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cracking set of shots, well done Steve.

    ReplyDelete